MOJA 101: Mojaloop Introduction
MOJA 101 is the introductory course of the Mojaloop Training Program. It’s separated into two parts and will provide you with an understanding of Mojaloop and how and why it was developed.
- The first part covers the basics, starting with defining real-time payments, common terminology, and associated benefits. You will learn about the Level One Project, a framework for discussing real-time payments and developing systems that are inclusive of all people.
- The second part of the MOJA 101 course will help the groups involved in building a Level One aligned system understand their roles and responsibilities and the roles of the others involved.
MOJA 102: Mojaloop API
MOJA 102 expands on the base knowledge learned in MOJA 101 and covers
the fundamental aspects of the DFSP interoperability API, exploring some
history and examples. This course will take a high-level overview of
common functionality and cover the use cases, resources used in the API,
error handling, swagger, and general transaction patterns.
MOJA 103: Mojaloop Technical Overview
MOJA 103 is the Mojaloop Technical Overview course. This course will provide you with a deeper understanding of how Mojaloop works from a technical perspective, focusing on the open-source side.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the basic functionalities for each phase of the Mojaloop transfer process
- Explain the high-level architecture of the Mojaloop transfer process
- Describe how the microservice component architecture aligns with the three stages of the Mojaloop transfer process
- Describe the different technologies used in the Mojaloop architecture
MOJA 104: Mojaloop Security
Having adequate security controls is an essential component of any
trust-based system, especially social payment services and payment
service providers, in order to assure the users within the ecosystem of
confidentiality, integrity and security of their payment
processing. MOJA 104 offers some perspective on how Mojaloop solves
these issues by investigating how the Mojaloop hub works at a high
level, some of the risks associated with payment gateways, and, finally,
how Mojaloop secures its payment transactions and why this is important
to its users.
SCHEME 101: Scheme Overview
This non-technical course will provide you with a detailed look at Mojaloop schemes. You will explore the anatomy and structure of a scheme in detail, including ownership, the participation model and the development of scheme rules. You will also learn more about the business case for setting up and operating a scheme and how to go about doing this.
** Although anyone interested can review the SCHEME 101 course, the course has been designed primarily for those involved in building a scheme or advisors and advocates who are championing the implementation of a Mojaloop payment scheme in their region. It is also assumed that learners of SCHEME 101 have completed MOJA 101, the Mojaloop Training Program’s introductory course.